Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #23


Woo Hoo! I'm done!! the 23 things was A LOT of work but I really enjoyed all of it, some more than others. My favorites were Flickr, audacity, google tools, google.docs, image generators, library thing, del.icio.us (which I have shared with everyone I know), fuzzmail, pandora, YouTube, and TeacherTube. Through this activitiy I have learned that I will never quit learning. I kinda already knew this, but this activity really reinforced it. Before starting this activity, I had no idea what the web had turned into. It is sooooo cool! I would definitely participate in another discovery activity like this one. If I had to sum this activity up in one word I would say....who knows....enlightening.....I guess. I feel like I have learned so much, one word won't do it. I feel like I have gone from 0 to 100 on the information superhighway.

2 comments:

VWB said...

Congrats! Hope you keep on moving down that information hiway! (but don't get any tickets!)

Mrs. K Lewis said...

I can sense your enthusiasm. It really has been so much fun to see the tip of the iceberg of what's out there waiting for us to discover!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog