Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing #10 Image Generators


The image generators were so fun. I spent hours playing. My favorite thing was the "dummies" cover I made, because I actually googled "Copyright for Dummies" in the past to try to find something on copyright.

At the beginning of the year, I have my kids decorate a folder and over the year we put our creative writing activities in it. At open house, in the spring, the students get to share how much their writing has grown with their parents. In the future, we could use image generators to make very unique covers for our creative writing folders.

Students could also use the image generators to make unique pictures that could be used instead of posting their actual photos. This would help when you have some students whose parents do not want their photos on-line.

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog