Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #21 Podcasts

Without knowing it, this was one of the first "things" I did. My partner and myself made a podcast for our midterm. It was a lot of fun but very frustrating at times. We learned some things to avoid next time to make it a little less frustrating. The fifth grade GT class at my school made a podcast over the civil war and shared it with a near by school. The near by school is making a podcast over a different subject which they will share with our school. There a numerous ways this can be used in the classroom, and it will allow us to narrow the space between other learners and learn in collaboration. You can find the link to our podcast in the link section of this blog.

1 comment:

Mrs. K Lewis said...

Can you share the fifth graders' podcast? We are doing the civil war right now and would love to see it!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog