Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #22 Nings

Cool, cool, cool! I explored the Texas School Librarian Ning and loved it. It has information about members, different forumns, vidoes, and groups. I really liked the forumns because it gives you a place to share information with fellow librarians. At most schools, there is only one librarian, nings allow librarians to collaborate when they want to. You don't have to worry about meeting someone at a certain time, you can just read and share when the time is right for you. I also found a video that was used for Dr. Seuss's birthday. I would have loved to have had this video several weeks ago when we had Dr. Seuss week. Oh well! I will have it for next year. I think I would use nings just to hear what other librarians have to say about different topics. This is a place I will visit everyday!

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog