Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thing #16 WIKIS

Yeah! I found more of what I was looking for back on thing #9. Sometimes I am afraid to stop looking and exploring in fear that they next thing I look at will be perfect. I love the children's book review wiki, the series binder, trouble shooting technology, and the library instruction wiki.

The series binder wiki was one of my favorites because sometimes it is hard to find a book that a child will like. However, once you do find one they like it would be great to have all the other ones in the series.

There wasn't much on the trouble shooting technology wiki but I will definitely be checking back. Who doesn't have technology problems!

While I was exploring the library instruction wiki, I found a lesson on boolean searches. I have never really understood the difference between "and" and "or". I loved the dating scenario she gave. It would probably be a little to old for my kids but I could adapt it with something like pets.

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog