Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards

The web 2.0 winners were really neat. I like fuzzmail because it makes e-mail more personal. I don't think I would use it at work but I will use it to e-mail friends and family. I also like Pandora which "creates" a radio station based on what type of music you like. I might try to use this around the holidays when I am wanting to listen to Christmas music. However, I would be very apprehension about using it with children around because I couldn't find a way to see exactly what songs would be played and I would not want some inappropriate to be played. I also explored backpack, which is kinda like google.docs. I think it could be use to collaborate with teachers and other librarians. I watched the video on backpack and wondered how they made the video. I would like to use something that would help me demonstrate to students how to make documents in word or excel.

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog