Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thing #6 Mashups

I really liked the mashup sites. I am always trying to think up creative, cheap presents for family and friends, and one of the websites allows you to make calendars. That would make a really great gift for my friends and family. I also like the trading card. It would be neat to make one with library information and give it out to the children. I know my kids are always confused about when (especially before and after) they can go to the library. A trading card with library information on it would make them feel apart of the library.

1 comment:

VWB said...

show us some of your creations!
when you look at the other Players' blogs, you will see how most of us are crazy over all the image generators! fun, fun

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog